Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Need for Preservatives & or Alcohol in Water Base Makeup

Water base makeup without any form of preservative and or alcohol will likely grow bacteria, mold, and or yeast.
Water is a haven for microbes.
In an ideal world, the need for preservatives and alcohol in our water base makeup would not be a necessity.
However, this is not the case.
Unless you are going to use your water base makeup in a very short time frame of a week to maybe 3 or 4 months, depending on the water and microbes, you need preservative and or alcohol in your water base makeup!
The likely hood of damage from using makeup products with preservative and or alcohol is minute compared to using water base makeup without preservative and or alcohol.
Microbes in water base makeup without parabens, preservatives and or alcohol highly increases  bacteria, mold, and or yeast.
We all know the health issues of parasites and mold.
So, I recommend using water base makeup that contain preservatives if you are not going to use your water base product within a week to 3 months, depending on the water base product.
ALWAYS keep a close watch of your water base makeup for signs of mold/yeast....
With water base makeup, there is zero guarantee on how long it will be for it to grow mold/yeast. It is just a matter of time that it will.
Water is the necessity for mold and yeast.
The next time you read an article that screams how it is bad to wear products using preservatives and or alcohol, ask the writer how long any untreated water base makeup is protected from microbes of mold and yeast? If they say anything other than ZERO, they are telling you lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment